The Senior Associate – Client Service (SA) plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional service and value to our clients. The SA is dedicated to this client engagement, is responsible for supporting the day-to-day execution of client media planning, buying and measurement programs. The SA is the direct liaison between the internal departments and the key stakeholders on the client side – managing consistency of flow of communication and meeting governance. The SA also supports the organization’s strategic, analytics, tactical and support functions to achieve the client and company objectives. The SA is an integral member of our team reporting to a VP Client Services.
- Serves as a liaison between the brand media leads for 3-4 Medical Aesthetic brands and Merkle business/support teams
- Coordinates and manage internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily communication with key client contacts.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables including – reports, change requests, presentations and proposals.
- Maintain program status documents, reviews timelines for accuracy and consistency across work streams, performance metrics and consolidated invoicing.
- Ensure on time and accurate program execution across multiple brands.
- Serves as key point of contact for error resolution.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve existing processes.
- Effectively motivate internal team to produce best in class work and share success across brands.
- Produce and interpret project and resource reports for internal and external reference and make appropriate recommendations.
- Review results of multi-channel data analysis to inform and optimize campaigns.
- Effectively manage projects including – tracking project milestones, approvals.
- Manage setup for training for client teams.
- Foster a collaborative, energized internal team dynamic and plan offsites, celebrations for clients and internal team.
- Handle document storage, maintaining meeting calendar/schedule, agendas and tracking actions and outcomes, team lists.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of client services/account management in a media or direct marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side.
- Understanding of key media strategies related to acquisition, retention, and re-engagement.
- Media experience strongly preferred.
- Managing support of large teams – campaign set up for programmatic, search and social.
- Experience related to Rx or Medical Aesthetics preferred; OR experience working with highly regulated industry such as finance or insurance.
- Proven experience managing client relationships, especially around sensitive issues, and effective problem solving; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution.
- Strong project management, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Bachelor’s degree required. MS/MBA or applicable advanced degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment.
- Based in New York City area.
- Salary Offer0 ~ $3000
- Experience LevelJunior
- Total Years Experience0-5
- Dropdown fieldOption 1