The Company Cloud Sales Ops team acts as trusted advisers for the field sales teams and leaders. In the role of Sales Operations Specialist, you will use your analytical, problem solving, leadership skills, business acumen and creativity to drive insights that increase revenue and/or efficiency of the Americas East sales team. The Company Cloud teams work with companies, schools, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative, leveraging the power of the company’s infrastructure. You will oversee all aspects of the Company Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork.
- Provide data and insights to regional business partners, supporting decisions around go-to-market strategy, headcount assignment, and business performance.
- Be the reference point for the Americas East sales teams to troubleshoot issues and increase operational efficiencies.
- Identify areas for improvement in internal and external processes, providing end-to-end recommendations and supporting the implementation of initiatives (regional and global)
- Support project management of activities by Americas East regional strategy and operations business partners, actively managing deadlines, comms, and identifying risks and roadblocks
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company.
- Experience developing complex analytical models using spreadsheet software and using presentation software to facilitate communication with senior or cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, proven track record of building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to pay attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
Nice to have
- SQL Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills, including experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Salary Offer$10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience LevelSenior
- Total Years Experience0-5
- Dropdown fieldOption 1